Nowadays if you want to impress the attendees with your event then it can be very difficult for you. In order to impress them, you need to be more creative. If you will use your creativity then the sponsors, your attendees and your boss will definitely like it. Now I am going to tell you 10 killer event decoration ideas for your next event.
1. Display the food in a perfect manner – For impressing the guests the food can play a very good role. If as per the interest of the attendees we display the food, then the attendees will definitely like it. In order to decorate your event an element full of excitement can be the food that you serve but for doing that you have to arrange it in an innovative manner. With your event décor, breakout sessions and keynote speakers, you can impress the attendees and it is also possible that they will not forget it. Among a number of options available, you can pick either a DIY bar or a donut wall.
2. Show your creativity with the best use of the fabrics – In your event you can use drape and pipe for showing your creativity. For the purpose of decorating the event venue, you can use a colorful fabric. With this, the venue will look bigger and more intimate. At the serving stations and at the buffet you can use drape fabric if your budget is low.
3. Make right use of ceiling – If from the room’s both corners to the center of the ceiling you do a draping of the streamers and pennant banners that are of various colors then this can help in creating a wonderful experience. When the ceilings are high and the spaces are small then an effect of this kind will look good. This will help you in saving your so much money because the requirement of decorating the floor reduces as a result of decorating the ceiling. The projections, colors and lighting can help you in creating a wonderful effect.
4. Decorate the tables – For decorating the table, innovative thinking can help you a lot. In order to attract the attendees to your event, you need to be unique. You can use any good-looking centerpiece and some colorful napkins. For engaging the attendees, you can use a centerpiece which is basically an iPad. By doing so you can show the technology at the occasion. In the back direction, some guests may be sitting and if you want to improve visibility for them then you can show them images, presentations and event information on the iPads.
5. Make good arrangements for seating – In decorating an event, chairs can play a very good role. But it is necessary to arrange the chairs in a unique way so that these don’t bore the attendees. For engaging the guests, community seating is good instead of theatre style or traditional banquet. You have to choose the chair of a particular style as a décor for your occasion. Bean bag chairs, bar stools and couches are among a number of options available.
6. Use backdrops that are decorative – For offering visual stimulation you can use event backdrops. Your stage will look wonderful if you will use backdrops. In order to give your stage a nice look in front of the guests, using marquee letters or a digital backdrop will help you a lot. Honeycomb versions and LED screens are various options of digital backdrops. In the backdrop, you can integrate the speaker which is a very cool option.
7. Design the stage – Use a temporary stage to show how creative you are. Your stage will look different and you can grab the attention of your guests towards it with the use of a riser or a stage. The décor will look interesting if you will use couches or a statement-furniture. A reasonably priced modular staging will be good if you want instant zest.
8. Give goodie bags as gifts – Your event décor’s part can be a gift. The presentation’s part can be the nicely wrapped goodie bags. Everybody likes receiving gifts. Mostly there is an underutilization of the conference swag. But the reality is that the participants can have an opportunity of sponsorship, great branding and very good excitement because of this.
9. Use proper lights – For changing your occasion’s feel and look you can use your occasion’s very important part known as lighting. The design of the light depends on the event type. For example, enough light is needed at a conference.
10. Go digital – For decorating your event it will be very good if you will go digital. It can be very easy to decorate the event by using digital media. If you will use a social wall then you can increase the attendees’ engagement.
If someone is hosting an event and he wants to hire furniture for it at rent then it will be good for him to contact Party furniture hire London.